We are open for business
(Monday-Friday 8AM to 4:30PM)
Please direct any questions/inquiries regarding Court Dates/Court Procedures to the Massachusetts Trial Court: https://www.mass.gov/orgs/executive-office-of-the-trial-court
Office Hours are subject to change daily.
Effective January 1, 2024:
- Due to the increase in services and extra work, our office will be charge $1.00 for copies, $2.00 for any duplicate returns and $5.00 to have return of services emailed or faxed.
- We apologize in advance for these added fees, but the added work has been a tremendous burden on our staff.
- To avoid added fees, take a picture of paperwork when dropping off and remember when you get the original return in the mail, you need to return it to the proper court or have it held here and you can pick it up.
- We would also like to say that due to the large volume or work, services are taking 1-2 weeks to be served.
- Please note - we do not provide any fingerprinting services
- Effective July 1, 2023 - The Eviction Fee is increasing to $400.00 which will include the attested copy
- Effective September 20, 2021 there is an additional $10.00 charge for serving a 14 Day Notice to Quit for non-payment of rent due to the required additional 10 pages that have to be left with notice and mailed per Housing Court. Please see the attached forms. The first form is to be completed by landlord – the other 9 pages our office will include.
- Effective January 1, 2020 - Service of a Capias is increasing to $65.00 which will include the attested copy
- Effective December 31, 2019 all recording to be done at the Registry of Deeds is going from $75.00 to $105.00. When sending in an Execution for a Levy or Seizure or a Writ of Attachment to be recorded please enclose a check made out to the Registry of Deeds for $105.00
Quick and easy drop off of service requests for those with existing accounts. If you need assistance or need to pre-pay, window service is available.
The Office of the Sheriff - Hampden County continuously strives to provide professional, efficient and responsive legal process services within the twenty-three cities and towns of Hampden County, Massachusetts.
We have plenty of Free Parking in our parking lot!